yangkidudel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yangkidudel

brother to brother; blood to blood; whoever harms a brother must suffer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Force Blader - Combos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yangkidudel
Admin
yangkidudel

Force Blader - Combos Empty
PostSubject: Force Blader - Combos   Force Blader - Combos Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:33 am

PvE:

Infernal Stigma(18)>Assassinate(9)>Infernal Impact(9) *Thats it, short aint it?.. Tongue but it’s quite useful especially when your surrounded by mobs, stunning them a lot giving you time to hp pot or to escape*

Note:

Infernal Stigma is your only stun skill and it is also your ONLY LIFE SAVER!!…..

PvP:

This is the best combo for FBs..

Force Assualt(20)>Force Slash(20)>Infernal Impact(9)>Assassinate(9)> Dance of Ruin(9)>Abyssal Crystal(20)>Force Impact(20)

Use Force Impact as a finisher move….

I myself use this combo and it’s deadly effective..

Before duel starts use Lower Defense, Execration, Hard Luck then Mana Freeze(use this if your against FA, Wiz, Magic FS and other FBs.. you can also use this against Warriors, Bladers, and Sword FS but it will make it boring =/ they just stand there, doing nothing because they cant even cast 1 skill so no fun…)

You might notice Infernal Stigma isn’t included it’s because of its slow DPS and i remember from my experience your opponent can’t be stunned if he uses combo…
Back to top Go down
https://yangkidudel.forumotion.net

Force Blader - Combos
Page 1 of 1